Our research uses induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) to address several key areas of research including regenerative medicine, reproduction, species conservation and mammalian evolution.
- BSc (Hons), University of Melbourne (1990)
- PhD, University of Melbourne (1996)
- BVSc (Hons), University of Queensland (2006)
- Post-doctoral researcher, University of California, Berkeley, USA (1996-1997)
- Post-doctoral researcher, MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas, USA (1997-2002)
- Veterinary Surgeon (2006-present)
PhD and MPhil Supervision
- View current and completed supervisions on UQ Researchers.
Find out more information on how to apply for a Research Higher Degree (MPhil or PhD) with the School. For all enquiries regarding research supervision, please contact email@example.com.